Do you know (or have) a teen going to Israel? They can apply for a grant!
The Harold & Jean Grossman Teen Israel Experience Incentive Grant Fund was made possible through a generous endowment established by Harold (z”l) & Jean (z”l) Grossman to encourage Jewish teens to participate in Israel experience programming. Teens age 15 years to 18 years old who live in the Greater Phoenix Area, and are attending a program in Israel that will last between 16 days and one year may be eligible for grant funding. This is an incentive grant (not needs-based).
The Grossman Teen Experience Incentive Grant Funds are for teens who:
- Live in the area served by the Jewish Federation of Greater Phoenix and the Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Phoenix (Maricopa County)
- Are enrolled in the 10-12th Grade (including the summer following graduation)
- Are traveling on a program at least 16 days in Israel (up to a year), run by a non-profit organization
- Have not already received the Grossman Teen Israel Experience for a prior trip
Program Content: In order to receive funding toward an Israel program, it must include all of the following:
- Countrywide excursions led by trained madrichim/teachers/guides
- Individual participation as part of a larger group
- Lectures, discussions regarding the history of Israel and contemporary issues facing the country
Applications are taken on a first come first served basis.
For more information, visit https://jewishphoenix.regfox.com/harold-jean-grossman-teen-israel-experience-scholarship-fund.