Arizona Gives Day is almost here, and the Rialto Theatre is excited to announce a virtual concert next Tuesday, April 6th at 2:30 pm with Cash Lansky, Golden Boots, and special guest Doug Martsch of Built to Spill!
Arizona Gives Day is an annual day of giving that benefits nonprofit organizations all over our state, including your historic nonprofit Rialto Theatre. We will be participating in a “Power Hour” during the virtual show, from 3-4 pm, and the organization with the most donations of $50 or more during that hour will win a prize! Set a reminder to tune in and donate and you could help Rialto win an extra $2,000 and reach their goal of $12,000!
Support the Rialto Theatre:
- Visit the new Rialto Theatre Gallery Project, sponsored by Lerner & Rowe Injury Attorneys! On Friday, April 2, 2021, The Rialto will open its doors to showcase photos and posters from past live events. Images have been curated from the photography of C. Elliott and Mark Martinez, and event poster designs from Ryan Trayte. This FREE event will take place on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 pm, by RESERVATION ONLY. Reservations can be made for groups of up to four people in ten-minute intervals, and safety protocols will be strictly enforced. Place your reservation here – https://www.picktime.com/rialtogalleryproject. The Rialto patio bar will be open for guests to purchase a cocktail and popcorn from Uncle Bob’s Popcorn before or after the event. Rialto merchandise, event posters, and exhibit photos will be for sale, and donations will be accepted to help raise funds for the official reopening of the theatre.
- Donate your concert tickets or put them toward the cost of a membership. As the Rialto continue to reschedule shows, you can choose to donate the cost of your ticket purchase to the Rialto Theatre. Your donation would help ensure that the Rialto can continue to bring the music you love to Tucson for years to come. A letter of acknowledgment for your tax-deductible donation will be remitted to you for your records. You can also put the price of your tickets toward a membership – memberships will be activated the moment we re-open. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with either of these options.
- Purchase “Rialto’s Hot Pants Cider” from Bawker Bawker Cider, or try the “Spicy Donut Challenge” at Donut Bar, and a percentage of sales will be donated to the Rialto Theatre! High Desert Sauce Co. is collaborating with Bawker Bawker Cider and Donut Bar to combine sweet with spicy and bring you hard cider and donuts with a kick! Head down to Bawker Bawker Cider Thursday – Sunday or contact Donut Bar to participate in the challenge.
- Purchase Independent Venue Trading Cards. Phantasy Tour Trading Cards and NIVA (National Independent Venue Association) have created a new series of collectible cards featuring independent venues, including Rialto Theatre! A pack of NIVA series trading cards comes with 9 randomly assorted cards per pack – collect them all to get Rialto. Proceeds support NIVA’s mission to Save our Stages.
- Purchase the new “I Heart AZ Venues” T-shirt! These T-shirts, hoodies, coozies and more were designed by Sage Aune and made in partnership with 14 other Arizona venues in addition to the Rialto Theatre and 191 Toole. Proceeds benefit each of the venues as well as the National Independent Venue Association’s Emergency Relief Fund.