9500 East Vía de Ventura A-100
July is Shark Month at OdySea Aquarium and that means there’s shark frenzied fun for all! With over 50 sharks and 14 different species, OdySea Aquarium is home to one of the most diverse and largest number of sharks in the country. There are even sharks in the bathroom!
Keep your cool and chill with sharks at these “jaw-some” activities:
- Special Edition: Behind the Scenes Shark Feeding Tour
- Special Edition: Behind the Scenes Tour All About Sharks
- Exclusive view of our pajama sharks, only seen on this behind the scenes tour!
- Hands-On Activities for Kids:
- Shark-themed crafts, a scavenger hunt, and Limited Edition shark trading cards
- “Revered Not Feared” – Live Q&A Sessions on Sharks
- Led by our Animal Care Specialists, these talks will give you valuable insight into these majestic creatures and a chance to ask questions to a shark expert.
- Sneak-Peak Screening of a New Episode of Discovery’s Shark Week
- See it here on the big screen before it airs on TV! Enjoy a first-look at one of the new episodes premiering on Discovery Channel as part of Discovery Channel’s Shark Week!